Truck Insurance Services

Below are the coverages that we offer:

Primary Liability Insurance

This coverage protects truck drivers from injuries or damage caused to others due to a truck accident. This is a mandatary coverage proof of this coverage must be sent to the federal & state agencies. Our coverage range is between $35,000 to $1,000,000. The fees are based on driving records, region and truck driving history.

Physical Damage Insurance

This is your truck and trailer coverage and is for replacement or repair of your owned vehicles because of damage that is the result of accident, vandalism. theft, fire, windstorm, hail, mischief, flood, earthquake. The cost of this policy is based on your equipment value and is usually a percentage of the value. This is usually a lien holder requirement.

Motor Truck Cargo Insurance

Protects the carrier in case of damaged goods or lost freight. This policy has a maximum load limit per vehicle. The limit of coverage is a range between $10,000 to $100,000. Policies of this amount is available upon request. The Price fis dependant on the type of hauled cargo.

Trailer Interchange Insurance

This is for "non-owned" trailers & equipment coverage and it covers the legal liability of damage or loss when are in the insured’s possession under a written trailer interchange agreement.

Non-Trucking Liability Insurance

Also known as Bobtail Coverage and provides limited liability insurance for owner-operators who are permanently leased to an ICC regulated carrier. It provides limited liability protection when the owner-operator is not dispatched or hauling a loaded trailer. This coverage is good for when their truck is sent to a repair shop or is sent to be washed. (The Trucker is covered under Primary Liability Insurance when under dispatch).

ICC Authority

ICC or "Interstate Operating Authority" is federal government permission to transport regulated freight across state lines. Interstate Operating Authority is now granted by the Office of Motor Carrier Safety Administration under the auspices of the Federal Highway Authority. Unlike many of the other regulations governing interstate operations, there is no minimum weight threshold that requires compliance. Any vehicle operating for hire in interstate transportation of regulated freight or passengers must have operating authority. Our in-house ICC practitioner can handle all of your necessary filings.